Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
NASDAQ-100 After Hours Indicator up 8.6
- AAPL, +1.3%
- Steve Jobs health and succession issues at the company we would look to play the issue cautiously tomorrow. On the long side, buyers may want to sit near the flatline of 340.65 up to 345, levels that could form as a base support through the early-going and perhaps see some upside bumps into the higher 340s. On the short side, sellers were active off the high of 357 down to 350, a potential top that could see downside drift into the high- to mid-340s.
- A pre-market open Wednesday near 35.50 to 35.80 may have legs. Buyers looked most aggressive tonight between 35 and 35.60, a possible bottom support to watch that could see upside lift back into the higher-35s
- tendency to reverse direction in next-day action, buyers were bullish in the shares tonight so longs may want to test the waters early tomorrow. Potential entry points at the 154 to 154.50 mark may set up as a bottom support as the stock perhaps makes another run at testing fresh near-term highs at 155 or above. Sellers were active just above 155 so continued trouble in breaking this top may open the door for shorts to follow the reversal pattern and play the downside
- pre-market open Wednesday surrounding the 53 level. CREE established ceiling levels tonight at 55.38 to 54.80 and between 54 and 53, ranges shorts may want to eye as possible ceiling levels that could see negative trade deeper into the lower-50s.
- These stocks hit my radar today and are on watch for tomorrow.