- Revenue = $333 million v. $346 million, which is a $13 million dollar miss.
- EPS = $1.34 v. $1.52, which is a 18cent miss.
- Revenue = $325 million v. $335 million, which is a $10 million dollar miss.
- EPS = $1.07 v. $1.35, which is a 28 cent miss.
Looking at the big picture, which we need to find value in this stock and determine if its over sold or not, the stock is down from $30 to $8.5, which is roughly 70% hair cut all because of a
- Revenue = $23 million dollar loss v. $325 million in revenue (which is what they make) representing only 8-10% of a revenue loss.
- EPS = 46cent loss v. 1.07, which is where they say they are to come in at and represents 50% cut in eps from the prior, which gives the stock a value of $14-16.
Thats super conservative though. Should be good for a long swing trade over the next few days.