7.12.2012

July 13 - Fri. "Let Down"

AFFY - my problem of the day this short I had built up, wasn't even much of a loss, but I just hate wasting my day to end up taking a loss at the end, just frustrates the fuck out of me. Up on news of some "deal to supply its injectible anemia treatment for dialysis patients." 14.6 to 15 is resistance, now that I look at the technicals. Hoping for a early run up to 15 fail or 15 pop to short again.
HCII - this should close green tomorrow. 17 support, closed today at 17.66 so any drop between here and there I'd be looking to long. Looking for 19.5 to 20 tgt on that.
SVU - long bias on washout or weakness or whatever you want to call it, big drops today that they may need to seek "strategic alternatives" in order to survive.
APKT - Authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of its common stock over the next twelve months.

FRIDAY, July 13
Extended-Hours Earnings: IGTE, JPM, OPTT, PDLI, WBS, WFC.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. PPI; 9:55 a.m. Michigan Sentiment.