3.19.2013

March 20 - Wed. "Your Dumb Ideas"

WAC accum < 33 to 32, using 32 area as a stop, if it does want to wash again, I'd be long bias. 

MLNX - another play I am long on right now, I got 150 shares at 57.22 average so I'm way out of the money, the way I'm playing though is to keep shorting it for trades until it slows down, I've hit those shorts for more money than I'm down now so if it ever turns back around should be able to double up on what I've scalped thus far. Not an idea situation, but adapting to shit positions is part of it. Very similar to TRLA if you remember we accumulated < 24 

WEDNESDAY, March 20
Extended-Hours Earnings:  FDX, ORCL, PSUN, JBL, GES.
Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Index; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories; 12:30 p.m. FOMC Rate Decision.
THURSDAY, March 21
Extended-Hours Earnings: LULU, NKE, TIBX, MU.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; 9 a.m. FHFA Housing Price Index; 10 a.m. Existing Home Sales: Philadelphia Fed; Leading Indicators; 10:30 a.m. Natural Gas Inventories.
FRIDAY, March 22
Extended-Hours Earnings: TIF.
Economic Data: None.