7.04.2019

CRON - Cronos Group - My Favorite Pot Stock.

With balloon prices being so inflated I doubt stocks will pop anymore!

Been awhile.

Some of you know I'm an actor, I've been pursuing that career, which is why I've been gone.

I am also a life agent now as well, specializing in retirement pensions, which works off commissions, but pay a residual for your book of business. It's kind of like having a dividend paying stock.

Reason why I got this finance job was because, as you know, trading, for me at least, is inconsistent. So are my acting paychecks. I also do liquor promotions on the side as a brand ambassador, which combined with all of these other revenue streams should get me to where I need to be.

I'm still trading, just not public about it because I have 0 free time right now, I'm planning my comeback once I get things a bit more in order.

But enough about me!

CRON or Cronos Group Inc.

This is my favorite pot stock and as mary jane becomes more and more legal over our lifetimes I think this one will turn into a dividend payer and have a nice bit of growth as well, I think higher 80-90's, possibly $100+.

Their market cap is currently  2.2 billy with intentions of 10+ billion. How? Legalization and Altria.

Altria knows the smoke biz, they deal cigs

Altria owns 45% of Cron with a 1.8bil investment, they have option to buy an additional 10%.

Their competitor Canopy did a deal with Constellation, but I chose cigs over alcohol as far as being in bed with a company that knows the smoke game, albeit very similar as far as marketing, strategy and standardizing.

Trading around $15 is cheap for our lifetime. In the next 10 years this will uptrend significantly.

Bottom line, this isn't rocket surgery. Cronos will just be one of the many pot stocks that have large growth in our lifetimes.

This is an investment with a timeline of 10 years.

*I currently own shares around 15 ave.