- Smart Modular Technologies Inc. (SMOD:$6.50,00$0.03,000.46%) swung to a fiscal third-quarter profit as sales more than doubled and margins increased. SMOD: +3.23%; tops expectations for Q3, sets Q4 target above Street view.
- 6.50 to 6.79 after hours move up.
- Long, love to see a move into the 8.2's, but 7.5 is more realistic. In reality 6.71 long, to whatever its momentum carries it to maybe 6.9, intraday scalp here definitively.
- 1.45 to .90 after hours dramatic move down.
- Short, but I am going to play the bottom bounce. Its down to .90, but more realistically its 1.01 to 1.3, anything under .90 or between I would start small and buy some longs.
- 3.61 to 3.01 in a .60cent move downwards
- 3.01 to 3.2 I'd go long, these stock pricings are always difficult because you dont know where they are going to price at, guesstimation is 3.2 to 3.25. Long on this low side, but I don't know if I cant short this stock, but the short is definitely the play here.
Stifel Nicolaus upgraded the chipmaker to "buy" from "hold" and said it expects share gains to accelerate in a seasonally stronger second half of 2010.
NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC.OB) bullish still especially off a few dips still but near cracking if it doesn’t break out soon.. looking for gap… $2 test and then the fade for a short
Imaging3 Inc. (IMGG.OB) another day, potential swing from scan yesterday and over night.. closed HOD - still nothing great for volume
Nevsun Resources Ltd. (NSU) hit more 52s today… wants that $4 magnet - short biased off pop or green/red
JDA Software Group Inc. (JDAS) greaaaaaaaaaat long today $22s were holding real well risk was about .10 cents.. kept bouncing off $21.90s took that long, then short twice… and third short ended up scratching. Over all ton of trades on this one… looking for pop tomorrow then short biased.