- Shares of SAI (SAI:$17.95,00$0.23,001.30%) were up in after-hours trading after the company announced it has been awarded a contract in support of the Defense Business Transformation Agency (BTA) to provide technical support to the Enterprise Planning & Investment (EP&I) Directorate
- My favorite long of the day tomorrow.
- Short, they wont get the right money for their assets.
- Looking for it to come down.
Based on public disclosure information from U.S. Securities Exchange and Commission, today Insiderslab.com reports the following observations on notable stock trades made by corporate C-Level Officers or Directors:
- Caterpillar Inc. (CAT:$64.39,00$0.93,001.47%) : 90-Day Net Sell Amount USD $1.56 Million. Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR/061610A/CAT/Caterpillar(CAT)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX:$124.67,00$1.17,000.95%) : Large open-market sale made by company C-Level Officers on Jun 10th, at trade price (USD 70.71-117.70). Disclose date: Jun 10th. Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR/061610A/NFLX/Netflix(NFLX)
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA:$11.77,00$-0.1525,-1.28%) : 90-Day Net Sell Amount USD $10.98 Million. Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR/061610A/NVDA/Nvidia(NVDA)
- Medtronic Inc. (MDT:$39.12,00$0.32,000.82%) : 90-Day Net Sell Amount USD $502.81 K. Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR/061610A/MDT/Medtronic(MDT)
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF:$65.21,00$0.46,000.71%) : Large open-market Buy made by company Director on Jun 9th, at trade price (USD 60.65). Disclose date: Jun 11th. Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR/061610A/CF/CF(CF)
- Titanium Metals Corp. (TIE:$19.94,00$-0.55,00-2.68%) : 90-Day Net Buy Amount USD $36.86 Million. Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR/061610A/TIE/Titanium-Metals(TIE)
Muddy’s Momentum Watches 6/17/2010 - FRG AVNR LEI PGNX NSU JMBA IDIX HUSA PCYC DJSPW ICAD ABHD CHGS NLIA BRNZ RZ RAME CKEC KEME SITO BDCO ABR HEV IDLM UWBK BSIC AEN RNN GNZR RNIN PDO XFN NBIX CRAY DXCM UPI NNVC FTLK VVTV BBI SNSS URRE DRLY HLCS MNLU ZYTC ECDC SLTA CRGE CONC TNFG AXXE PRWT CEMJQ TPLM GTF
IL's Scans: Investors Underground MembershipLas Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) finally gave a nice short EOD, I was short 26.95-97 and 27.12 with 4k when I mentioned relative weakness vs. the SPY … made about .55 cents on it… covered .49 and .57 as I called in chat. Finally gave a nice payday there at the end of the day. I didn’t watch it all day… the strength has been making me stop out past few days losing $200 bucks then I scalp quick to make it back and it’s been a scratch for me since Friday. Finally… it got a nice case of the drops at EOD and nailed it …. sometimes I’m too short biased for my own good and should just go long - but whate
Cray Inc. (CRAY) check out this 1 min chart from today - this is something that I always cover - great set up coming off support. Memorize this chart… this is what I look for to make a long trade. This is filling the gap I will look for a short tomorrow if it has trouble around $6.50. Ideal set up is a push towards $7s and fade… or a late day fade and break under $6.50 and fade
[Jun 16, 2010 10:28:43 AM EDT] InvestorsLive CRAY nice 1 min chart break off 5.75
[Jun 16, 2010 10:28:47 AM EDT] InvestorsLive speeding up a bit towards $6
[Jun 16, 2010 10:29:22 AM EDT] InvestorsLive rammmmmmp
[Jun 16, 2010 10:29:24 AM EDT] InvestorsLive thru $6
Delek US Holdings Inc. (DK) approaching a lot of resistance … on 3-6 month chart next stop is $9s though. Would look for a blow off and then a correction back - on radar
Imaging3 Inc. (IMGG.OB) potential swing trade here .40 break w/ volume - too light volume for my taste today didn’t pick it up yet but this one has a market and may be near a move
Advanced Cell Technology Inc. (ACTC.OB) held over .. maybe just maybe we get an .005 + gap … this thing was slow and steady today but nice volume all day