- UTStarcom (UTSI:$2.20,00$0.30,0015.79%) is up 14.2%, or 27c, to $2.17
- Oil and natural gas explorer Rex Energy Corp (REXX:$11.60,00$-0.18,00-1.53%)
- Whitney Holding Corporation (WTNY:$10.13,00$-0.07,00-0.69%)
- AgFeed Industries, Inc. (FEED:$3.23,00$-0.02,00-0.62%)
- Vonage Holdings Corp (VG:$2.4600,$-0.2300,-8.55%) fell 10.04% to $2.42 at 3:45 PM ET on June 21, 2010.
- Ambac Financial Group Inc (ABK:$0.7687,$-0.0305,-3.82%) rose 10.10% to $0.86 at 9:42 AM ET on June 18, 2010.
- Motorola, Inc. (MOT:$7.17,00$-0.09,00-1.24%), good news came out.
- IP network communications provider INX Inc (INXI:$4.80,00$-0.08,00-1.64%) said it will restate financial statements from prior periods due to certain errors that make them unreliable, sending its shares down 10 percent in extended trade.
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL:$18.53,00$-0.51,00-2.68%) : Large open-market sale made by company Directors on Jun 14th, at trade price (US$17.51 - 18.45). Disclose date: Jun 14th
- SanDisk Corp (SNDK:$48.04,00$-0.98,00-2.00%) crossed above its 52-week high of $50.29 on 9:40 AM ET on June 21, 2010.
- Affymetrix (AFFX:$6.51,00$0.07,001.09%)
- Tuesday Morning Corp (TUES:$4.63,00$-0.10,00-2.11%) rose 10.12% to $5.33 at 10:51 AM ET on June 14, 2010.
- Gentium SpA (GENT:$4.80,00$-0.21,00-4.19%) rose 11.95% to $5.20 at 12:44 PM ET on June 18, 2010.
- Cray Inc. (CRAY:$6.43,00$0.10,001.58%) today announced that the Company has been named to Seattle Business magazine's annual list of Washington's 100 Best Companies to Work For 2010.
- Focus Media (FMCN:$16.85,00$0.24,001.44%)
- Goodrich Petroleum (GDP:$15.62) upgraded by Howard Weil from Market Perform to Market Outperform.
- EXCO Resources Inc (XCO:$16.91,00$-0.53,00-3.04%)
- Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (MI:$7.65,00$-0.23,00-2.92%) announced its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $21,437,500.
- Quicksilver Resources (KWK:$13.08,00$-0.19,00-1.43%)
- Heckmann Corporation (HEK:$5.08,00$-0.16,00-3.05%)
- Shares of home builders slumped Thursday after Toll Brothers Inc. (TOL:$17.63,00$-0.32,00-1.78%) said recent deposits and traffic have been running behind the year-earlier figures, raising worries demand has weakened more than expected.
- Existing Home Sales come out tomorrow.
The company will pay shareholders dividend of 12.5 cents a share, up from 10 cents a share, on August 13.
College grads and other young adults in this economic downturn really don't have it easy. There's the horrendous job market. There's the fact that average incomes are sliding -- a burden that can negatively affect your entire lifetime of earnings. College tuition rates haven't budged, and contribute to steep debt loads upon graduation. There's the ballooning federal deficit and state budget problems -- and all that implies for the future of tax rates (higher) and government services (fewer). There's the murky outlook for Social Security and Medicare.
And now we can add one more to the list: No more free bank accounts.