- Research In Motion Ltd.'s (RIMM:$52.23,00$-6.348,0-10.84%) Blackberry took an 11% decline on Friday, looking for them to continue or possibly bounce up from this decline.
- Valspar Corporation (VAL:$31.08,00$0.16,000.52%) announced today that it has agreed to acquire Australian paint manufacturer
- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (HALO:$7.36,00$0.47,006.82%) today announced Phase 2 results benefit those with type 2 diabetes.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS/B:$50.69,00$-0.05,00-0.10%) will continue its deep-water drilling programme to meet rising global oil demand.
- British Petroleum (BP:26.85) down a ton, moving a ton, good intra day scalp, call depends on the mood.
- United Airlines (UAUA:$20.9075,$-0.5825,-2.71%) and US Airways (LCC:$9.16,00$-0.41,00-4.28%), Company directive to fly with less fuel angers pilots, worries safety experts.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ:$58.70,00$-0.90,00-1.51%) diabetes drug led to improved blood sugar control and weight loss when used in combination with metformin, according to data from a mid-stage study.
- Massey Energy (MEE:$31.46,00$0.78,002.54%) began issuing news releases declaring its grief, demanding a wide-open public inquiry and blaming the federal agency assigned to ensure underground safety.
- Drilling firm Hornbeck Offshore Services Inc (HOS:$15.65,00$0.80,005.39%) had challenged the suspension and was joined by others like Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc (DO:.$61.70..) . Some companies said they were considering drilling outside U.S. waters because of the ban.
- UCO, TNA, both had significant gains friday.
- LGF, MGM, Icahn says LGF has enough of their own problems and should avoid MGM merger.
- TSCM, TINY, SNBC, ABII, BOCH, TUNE, LSCC, OVTI, all rose after hours on the Nasdaq.
- FTWR, XRIT SUPG, ABCB, BDGE, all fell after hours friday on the Nasdaq.
MONDAY, June 28
Extended Hours Earnings: BKS, CRWS, MU, SMSC, ZEP.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Personal Income/Personal Spending; PCE Prices.
TUESDAY, June 29
Extended-Hours Earnings: EXFO (EXFO:$5.29,00$0.17,003.32%) , GIS, OMN, PARL, ZZ, WOR.
Economic Data: 9 a.m. Case-Shiller 20-City Index; 10 a.m. Consumer Confidence.
WEDNESDAY, June 30
Extended-Hours Earnings: AYI, AM, CBK, MON, SJR, UNF, XRTX.
Economic Data: 8:15 a.m. ADP Employment Change; 9:45 a.m. Chicago PMI; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories.
THURSDAY, July 1
Extended-Hours Earnings: STZ, DMAN, FLOW, MSM, MXB, UNFY.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; 10 a.m. Construction Spending; ISM Index; Pending Home Sales; 2 p.m. Auto/Truck Sales.
FRIDAY, July 2
Extended Hours Earnings: None.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Unemployment Rate; Payrolls; 10 a.m. Factory Orders.