EVERY STOCK ALERT IS FOR INTRA-DAY SCALPING
- Lightbridge (LTBR:$9.49,00$3.58,0060.58%) is sharply higher after the company says it had made a major technological breakthrough that has the potential to transform the nuclear power industry.
- Darden Restaurants Inc. (DRI:$41.90,00$-0.49,00-1.16%) said that its fiscal fourth-quarter profit fell
- LDK Solar (LDK:$5.66,00$-0.04,00-0.70%) said it signed a contract to supply solar modules to Spain-based Gestamp Asetym Solar.
- American Apparel (APP:$1.7800,$0.0300,1.71%) receives a letter stating the NYSE Amex has accepted the company's previously submitted plan of compliance and, pursuant to such plan, has granted the company an extension until August 16, 2010.
- Spectrum Control Inc.'s (SPEC:$13.53,00$0.25,001.88%). Spectrum Control 2Q Profit Up 47%; 3Q View Tops Street.
- Kensey Nash (KNSY:$22.44,00$0.00,000.00%) inks a new two-year supply agreement with St. Jude Medical.
- Nike (NKE:$72.52) Nike 4Q Jumps 53% But Revenue Disappoints.
- Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG:$11.72,00$-1.02,00-8.01%) announced it has declared a quarterly cash dividend.
- Internap Network Services Corporation (INAP:$4.67,00$-0.35,00-6.97%) , a global provider of end-to-end Internet business solutions, today announced that Carleton University, a 24,000-student research and teaching institution in Ottawa, Canada, has selected Internap's Content Delivery Network (CDN) to deliver online video courses to students worldwide.
- Old Second Bancorp Inc (OSBC:$3.18,00$-0.20,00-5.92%) crossed below its 52-week low of $3.36 on 9:59 AM ET on June 23, 2010.
- Zale Corporation (ZLC:$1.9500,$-0.1300,-6.25%) , Special/Extraordinary Shareholders Meetings, Jul 23, 2010., at 10:07 Central Daylight.
- DirecTV (DTV:$36.54,00$-0.02,00-0.05%) , the nation's second-largest pay-TV company, has warned the government that Comcast Corp. (CMCSA:$18.18,00$-0.06,00-0.33%) could use its merger with NBC Universal Co. to create an "online loophole" and stream exclusive NBC content to Internet subscribers.
- TNA:$43.33 - this small cap bull fund has been down for 3 days in a row now, I expect it to rise tomorrow.
- Toyota Motor Corp (TM:$70.85,00$-0.42,00-0.59%) lost a key courtroom skirmish with product-liability lawyers on Wednesday over rules for safeguarding its trade secrets in litigation stemming from complaints about its cars racing out of control. Could be a key downside movement from this decision, but it is Toyota.
- EBAY:$21.34, EBay Agrees To Acquire Leading Barcode-Scanning IPhone App.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY:$41.46,00$1.17,002.90%) declined in after-hours trade after beating Q1 expectations but also setting its Q2 EPS view below Street estimates.
- Paychex Inc. (PAYX:$27.42,00$-0.31,00-1.12%) said its fourth-quarter net income grew.
- Herman Miller Inc (MLHR:$19.36,00$-0.30,00-1.53%) posted quarterly results that missed Wall Street estimates.
- Dell Inc (DELL:$13.82,00$0.0175,0.13%) forecast a 14 to 19 percent jump in fiscal 2011 revenue as consumer and corporate spending returns, matching Wall Street's expectations, but investors are focusing on whether the world's No. 3 PC maker can sustain margins.
- Sypris Solutions Inc (SYPR:$4.48,00$0.29,006.92%) rose to $4.45 at 3:38 PM ET on June 14, 2010 in heavy volume of 105,386 shares.
- Kopin Corp. (KOPN:$3.54,00$0.20,005.99%) announced that it has received a $16 million follow-on production order of display modules for the U.S. Army's Thermal Weapon Sight program.
- Motorola Inc's (MOT:$7.30,00$0.10,001.39%) Droid X, start-up Swype is setting its sights on helping consumers type more easily on billions of phones, including iPhones.