Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
- Markets Surge Friday - Traders Shake off Intel Warning, Consoled by Bernanke Comments, GDP Data.
- Level 3 (LVLT) is up about 6% after the company issued an 8-K filing detailing the purchase of stock by several members of its board.
Price: 1.09, Change: +0.06, Percent Change: +5.8
- Shares NextEra Energy (NEE:$53.8900,$0.8400,1.58%) are down as its division FPL Group Capital announced the sale of $400 million in principal amount debentures. The debentures bear interest at 2.60 percent per year and will mature Sept. 1, 2015.
NextEra shares are down slightly in after-hours trading.
Price: 53.88, Change: -0.01, Percent Change: -0.01
- Continental Airlines, which is now a part of United Airlines (UAUA:$20.45,00$0.81,004.12%) , said it entered a lease that will provide Southwest Airlines (LUV:...) with access to 36 Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) slots.
Southwest (LUV:...) and United Airlines (UAUA:$20.45,00$0.81,004.12%) shares are flat in after-hours trading.
Price: 11.12, Change: +0.30, Percent Change: +2.77
- Benihana Inc. (BNHN:$6.89,00$0.14,002.07%) reports Q1 EPS of $0.08 versus the Street view of $0.12. Revenue of $100.8 million is just higher than the Street's expectations of $100.7 million.
Benihana (BNHN:$6.89,00$0.14,002.07%) shares are flat in after-hours trading despite the EPS miss.
Extended-Hours Earnings: DCI, SEED, PTNR, SWS, WINN.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Personal Income/Spending; PCE Prices.
TUESDAY, Aug. 31
Extended-Hours Earnings: ABM, ARAY, APSG, BLD, BNS, CCUR, DG, DSW, ENER, SGI, UNFY.
Economic Data: 9 a.m. Case-Shiller 20-city Index; 9:45 a.m. Chicago PMI; 10 a.m. Consumer Confidence.
WEDNESDAY, Sept. 1
Extended-Hours Earnings: AMSWA, BGP, BFB, CWST, CHRS, PSS, EXPR, FCEL, GLBC, GCO, HNZ, HOV, JOYG, LTXC, MAGS, MATK, SAI, TTPA.
Economic Data: 8:15 a.m. ADP Employment Change; 10 a.m. Construction Spending; ISM Index; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories; 2 p.m. Auto/Truck Sales.
THURSDAY, Sept. 2
Extended-Hours Earnings: ARST, BTH, CASC, DLM, HRB, FNSR, KKD, LAYN, ZQK, SEAC, SCMR, COO, TD, UTIW.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; Productivity; 10 a.m. Factory Orders; Pending Home Sales.
FRIDAY, Sept. 3
Extended Hours Earnings: None.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Payrolls data; Unemployment Rate; 10 a.m. ISM Services.