Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.It's wonderful Friday, after a pretty uplifting week things are looking a little better for the market. Confidence down with income, but spending is up, good ole' America, just like it should be, ha. Crude is overstocked, but some warm weather ahead should help some and ME's rig explosion might help pop stocks like UCO up a little bit, keep eyes on. Tomorrow we got unemployment number, which I don't know what the estimations are, but could mess our little run up this week we've had, China is kicking our ass again in everything. Our market sucks, but there economy is good so our market is ok, makes sense. Well anyway off to the alerts...boomwin some good stuff, some large after hours moves, check'em out!
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO:...) surged higher in after-hours trade after reporting a surprise profit and lifting its forecast. TTWO vaulted to an early after-hours high of 10.75 before sellers moved aggressively into the shares off this top - driving it down to 9.93. It steadied on the plus-side between 9.93 and 10.15 through the bulk of its evening action. A pre-market open Friday may have legs surrounding the 10 mark. TTWO has recorded an earnings-driven after-hours gain in 8 of the last 12 quarters tracked in our MT Pro database. 75.0% of the time (6 out of 8 times) the stock followed-through in the same direction by the close of the next day's regular session compared to the Extended Hours "effective close". When it followed-through, the price closed further in the same direction on average by 4.0% (in 6 events) from the "effective close". The strong tendency to add to after-hours upside moves in next-day action would have us looking at a long play on TTWO Friday. Early buyers may want to linger in the 9.90 to 10 range, levels that could form as a base support for potential bumps into the lower 10s. Price: 9.99, Change: +1.14, Percent Change: +12.8
- TTWO basically posted a profit this quarter and raised next quarters outlook, expect moves up tomorrow, with market sup we could see some very nice long plays.
- Good results and guidance, take note that the stock always follows through in an after hours gain with a reg ses gain as well. Long play
- 9 for 11 in ah's gains follow through to next day.
- So even though they lost, they didn't lose as much this should typically be a bounce play, I suspect it will drop to a certain low, hard to tell exactly what, but then it will bounce so let it come back a little then I'd play it for along, unless you buy early enough for the short.
- Basically, it recorded a profit, but profit was short and forecast wasn't as good as it should be.
- Look to short.
- Personally, I feel this surge in ERTS is short lived, I'd be looking for a top and a short. Just because TTWO posted profit doesn't mean ERTS must, 2 diff companies.
- Not alot of movement, but probably will add to its gains some, mixed, let it establish a range and then play within that range.