Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
- CRME: 6.19 to 7.51
- SAI: 14.89 to 15.98
- AMGN: 51.98 to 52.66
- HOTT: 5.17 to 5.3ZUMZ: 14.88 to 16.00
- MATK: 22.41 to 21.79
- OXM: 21.38 to 20.75
- AAPL: 250.73 to 243.05
- PSS: 13.76 to 12.63
- Oxford Industries Inc. (OXM:$21.3800,$1.6600,8.42%) Just Shy on Q2 Sales, Beats on EPS, Raises Outlook - Down 1.5% in Early Evening Trade.
- 21.38 to 20.75
- CRME was released from a trading halt and surged straight to its after-hours high of 7.51. It was quick to give up this top and settled between 6.72 and 7.14 through the bulk of its evening action. After-hours indications would suggest CRME records a potential pre-market open Thursday near 6.80 to 7.00. Buyers were most active tonight between 6.82 and 7.00, levels longs may want to eye as a possible early-day base level that could see pops into the low-7s.
- Price: 7, Change: +0.81, Percent Change: +13.
- PSS tumbled to a downside range of 12.75 to a low of 12.63 early in the first-half of night trade. It strengthened to still negative levels between 13.34 and 12.84 into the late first-half and second-half of the evening. A pre-market open Thursday could have potential near 13.20 to 13. PSS has recorded an earnings-driven after-hours decline in three of the last 11 quarters tracked in our MT Pro database. 100.0% of the time (3 out of 3 times) the stock reversed in the opposite direction by the close of the next day's regular session compared to the Extended Hours "effective close". When it reversed, the price closed in the opposite direction on average by 9.1% (in 3 events) from the "effective close". The consistent tendency to reverse after-hours declines in next-day action may open the door for more risk tolerant longs to watch for any drift back near tonight's early lows of 12.75 to 12.63, an area that saw some moderate upside support and where a potential near-term floor could develop for bumps back into the higher 12s.
- Price: 13.04, Change: -0.70, Percent Change: -5.
- Old Greenwich Consulting Group offers employee benefit consulting and brokerage services, including life insurance and group benefits, for their middle-market clients in the Eastern United States.
- Price: 25.57, Change: +0.72, Percent Change: +2.9
- 22.41 to 21.79
- SAI spiked to an early after-hours high of 15.98 before dropping back to still upside levels between 15.37 and 15.80 - a range where it stayed through the bulk of night trade. A pre-market open Thursday may have legs near the 15.50 to 15.70 range. Buyers demonstrated some tentative confidence tonight off the flatline at 15.37 up to 15.62, an area where longs may want to watch for a potential near-term floor support to form.
- Price: 15.66, Change: +0.32, Percent Change: +2
- Graymark said it expects to realize a total enterprise sale value of about $35 million.
- Price: 3.59, Change: -0.09, Percent Change: -2.5