Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
- Nasdaq-100 After-Hours Indicator Up 5.15 at 2,223.17
- ORCL, +4.3%, 30.23 to 31.75
- The combination of the long-term widening pattern in place and ORCL's bullish performance following evening upside moves would have us looking at possible long plays on the stock tomorrow. Early buyers may want to target potential entry points between 31.30 and 31.50, an area that could form as a base support through early trade. More risk tolerant longs may want to step the entry higher toward 31.60 if the stock should see a start closer to this level in morning trade and hold support at or above this mark.
- The mixed historical play on the long side, combined with some volatile trade tonight would have us wary of betting too heavily on gains tomorrow. Nonetheless, we suspect RIMM holds some early day support near 59.50 to 60.50 so longs may want to target potential entry points in this area for some possible lift back into the lower 60s.
- With decent historical widening data at our backs we would look to play the long side of TTWO early on Friday. Buyers may want to linger near 12.60 to 12.70 to start, a possible bottom support that could see lift back toward 12.80 or above.
- Uptrend was in place in ah's and deep into the data we see a widening pattern in place, which has us inclined to be long on the issue tomorrow with possible entry points closer to 47.5ish area.
- SMOD, -9.7%, 5.88 to 5.40
- Stock has a tendency to be sold off and downtrend after an earnings event. Given the steady sell pressure in tonights trade and with the data in place. Shorts might want to enter around 5.7 if the stock appears to be weak because in ah's it did uptrend off the floor on light volume and hold so be careful when playing short.