Milestone Financial Investment L.L.C.A Look Ahead: Major Corporate & Economic Events, Dec. 20 to Dec. 24
MONDAY, Dec. 20
- Extended-Hours Earnings: ADBE, DRI, JBL, PAYX. Economic Data: None.
- Extended-Hours Earnings: KMX, CCL, CTAS, CMC, CAG, EMKR, FINL, FSII, HOV, NKE, PRGS, RHT, TIBX. Economic Data: None.
- Extended-Hours Earnings: AM, BBBY, CBK, MU, NAV, WAG. Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Applications; 8:30 a.m. GDP; 10 a.m. Existing Home Sales; FHFA Home Price Index; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories.
- Extended-Hours Earnings: None. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Personal Income/Spending; PCE Prices; Durable Orders; Initial Claims; 9:55 a.m.University of Michigan Sentiment; 10 a.m. New Home Sales.
- U.S. Markets Closed in observance of Christmas Day.
- SLE short term we could get a solid pull, long term its on an uptrend and chatter has been coming in. http://fsc.bz/9p1
- AKS broke out of base at 14.4, pushed up to 15.3, pulled back to where it broke out from and cont higher. http://fsc.bz/9p2
- AEIS be looking for a crack on the 13.7 level cuz stock is meeting some larger res, teir 1 firm target $16. http://fsc.bz/9p3
- FAZ stock is so close to all time low that longs are moving in to protect for a move towards 11-12. http://fsc.bz/9p4
- MIPS showin bullish indicatns, but I suspect lower prices before stock moves higher, the dip before the breakout http://fsc.bz/9p5
- YOKU holding this 30 level solidly, any moves below could be good op for a long play on teh issue. manage risk. http://fsc.bz/9p6