Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
- Nasdaq-100 After-Hours Indicator Up 0.10 at 2,185.40
- YGE, +2.7%
- YGE has a tendency to see more bullish interest to start the day's trade and gradually see its gains cut through the regular session so longs may want to look for morning opportunities in the shares. Early longs may want to target possible entry points between 10.25 and 10.40, a range that could see bumps back up toward 10.50.
- PAY's tendency to add to evening upside moves in next-day trade would have us looking at potential long plays on the issue early Friday. Buyers may want to linger in the 37.60 to 38 range, an area likely to see morning interest and perhaps set up as a base support for moves into the lower- to mid-38s.
- sold Milo.com to eBay for $75mil. Looking for more upside.
- I always short these offerings.
- rev was a little off so it came down after earnings, prolly see more drops and get some sup at 27 area, where I'd like to long.