Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
- Nasdaq-100 After-Hours Indicator Down 1.15 at 2,253.08
- NLY, -1.7%, 17.6-17.5
- plans to sell 75 million shares
- After-hours indications would suggest NLY records a potential pre-market open Tuesday surrounding the 17.55 mark. Buyers were active tonight off the lows of 17.48 up to 17.52, a potential near-term floor support for more risk tolerant longs. On the short side, the 17.66 to 17.60 area developed as a possible ceiling level through the first-half of tonight's trade, levels shorts may want to eye if the stock should again have trouble pushing through this top early tomorrow.
- After a large drop from the 18 area stock got into a tight range, be looking for testing of each level and a possible move in either direction depending.
- Comments on Anticipated 2010 Sales, Notes Small Profit for Q4
- Penny play may get some action because of large move in tonights trade, make sure volume is there.
- up between 1.30 and a high of 1.41 in after-hours trade, adding to a nearly 28% gain posted in today's regular session. After-hours volume is consistent tonight. No corporate specific news behind the gains in both sessions. Price: 1.40, Change: +0.11, Percent Change: +8.5