Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
- Nasdaq-100 After-Hours Indicator Up 3.38 at 2,304.32
- AXTI, -8.5%
- missing Q4 estimates and setting its Q1 view below Street expectations
- pre-market open Thursday may have potential near 7.70 to 7.60. Buyers were active within the downside range recorded tonight, but they were up against a tough ceiling at the 7.76 to 7.70 range, an area shorts may want to watch as a potential top that could see weakness back into the 7.60s to 7.50s
- beating Q4 EPS estimates and setting its Q1 earnings guidance above the Street view
- longs may want to target potential entry points between 427 and 440, an area where buy momentum was most robust tonight before the stock popped to its session high. It's likely PCLN starts the day higher than these initial targets so more risk tolerant longs may want to eye the 440 to 447 range as a possible entry point, an area that could set up as a morning base and perhaps see some revisits into the low- to mid-450s