Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
- Feel free to email me with any questions about joining Investors Underground and using the "BOOMWIN" code to get a Free 2 Week Trial. My Gmail
- YOKU, -7.9%
- 4Q Loss Narrows On Strong Brand-Ad Revenue Growth
- Stock has resistance at 42, which it hit before report. A narrower loss, combined with 2x revenue and an even higher first quarter outlook with little history to compare to, would have me looking at a short play out of the gate with a cover mid-day, possible reversal.
- better-than-expected results and guidance
- 3.90 mark, an area that saw some of the strongest selling in Monday's after-hours trade and where a potential near-term ceiling could develop. Longs may want to watch for potential entry points on any dip down to the 3.40 to 3.70 range, levels where some of the strongest upside liquidity of the evening session rolled into the shares after the stock came off its halt
- 3.75 holds, you can go long, if it breaks then sell.
- downgrade by UBS of online retailer Amazon Inc to "neutral" from "buy," due to higher costs.
- closed down 2.2%, extending the 1.9% pre-market loss that followed UBS' downgrade to Neutral from Buy. UBS also cut its price target to $180 from $195 per share. Over the analyst moves we've tracked, AMZN is mixed; widening 10 times and reversing or matching its pre-market move during regular trading eight times