Milestone Financial Investments LLC
- ZAGG, -3.8%
- reports Q4 revenue of $29.3 mln, better than the analyst consensus of $21 mln on
- bouncing around after hours 6.6 lows, and finished flat from close. Looking to possibly play this one short depending on how its looking tomorrow.
- phase 3 Parkinson's disease study met its primary endpoint.
- Spiked to an early after-hours high of 25.61 before dropping back to hold plus-side levels between 23.75 and 25 through the bulk of its evening trade. A pre-market open Tuesday may have potential in the 24.27 to 24.85 range. Buyers looked confident tonight between 23.75 and 24.50, an area longs may want to watch as a potential base support that could see bumps back into the mid- to higher-24s.
- reporting a sharp year-over-year rise in Q4 revenue
- climbed from 5.70 to a high of 6.05 through the early first-half of night trade. It steadied between 5.96 and 6.04 into the late first-half. Volume thinned out considerably into the mid-session, and the stock didn't catch much action into the second-half. A pre-bell open Tuesday looks to have legs near 5.90 to 6.00. Despite the drop-off in volume interest tonight, buyers were aggressive early tonight at 5.70 up to 5.90, a possible floor support for more risk tolerant longs to watch.