Milestone Financial Investments LLC
- JVA - surged on Q1 results from 5 area, now up big, too big, looking to get short when I see.
- MAKO - vry close to breaking out hard 21.5 is the area of interest.
- NEXS - broke out and held 3.75, which is an important level.
- DEPO - been creeping up slowly, 10.5 key area of resistance.
- IRBT - 30x30.5 ur key break out level, may get choppy till then, bullish though.
- YOKU - should continue to 50, some overhead there, small pull then push.
- CIGX - vry bullish mover, had a pull and bounced right back. 3.85 push look for.
- BSFT - 51.8 support, unlock coming up.
- FDML - 25 should see 26, which is level u want to watch for pullback or major push through.
- FTK - a move over 7.15 area would mean higher.
- JAMN - continues to move higher with no overhead.
- RGEN - up over 4.1 we see reversal for sure, teetering right now.
- SPPI - could slowly grind up to break out point of 8.14 or 52's.
- PEET - close to 52's 49.24
- EVPH - retraced back from .06, but is holding above support. .025
- AXK - acting like a dog, but for some reason keep ur eyes on this puppy.
- ATRN - higher low, but maybe too much overhead for choppy rise.
Extended-Hours Earnings: BITS, BDR, ADY, HAST, JAG, OXBT, PDII, TIF.
Economic Data: 10 a.m. Existing Home Sales.
TUESDAY, March 22
Extended-Hours Earnings: ADBE, CCL, CTAS, CMC, DFS, DSCO, DG, EXPR, FSII, GIII, INS, JBL, JEF, NEOG, REED, SONC, WAG.
Economic Data: 10 a.m. FHFA Housing Price Index.
WEDNESDAY, March 23
Extended-Hours Earnings: CYCC, GIS, FUL, ICAD, MRNA, OMN, PAYX, PFSW, RHT, SAI, SCS.
Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Index; 10 a.m. New Home Sales; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories.
THURSDAY, March 24
Extended-Hours Earnings: ACN, BBY, BDMS, BODY, CHRS, CSUN, CAG, DRI, FINL, FCFC, FRED, GME, GRVY, ORCL, SABA, SMOD, SNX, TLB, WTSLA, UTIW.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; Durable Orders.
FRIDAY, March 25
Extended-Hours Earnings: None.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. GDP; 9:55 a.m. Michigan Sentiment.