- CIGX - really trying to anticipate this one moving over 4 so many times almost done with it, but will be alerting entry in chat.
- EK - shares jumped late on patent infringement v. AAPL & RIMM.
- ALZM - keep an eye of morning dip, been getting bot up thus far.
- MCOX - closed out friday super strong, maybe cont into mon.
- GDGI - pump mail might of hit this weekend, def on watch.
- BMY - huge news about new drug, stock was a beast fri.
- EBIX - fraud call, then not, then fraud, maybe citron and muddy hit this one up.
Extended-Hours Earnings: BIOF, CALM, COSI, GSIG, NTZ, NEWN, NVAX, OTIV, PEIX, PIP, PVH, PRGS.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Personal Income/Spending; PCE Prices; 10 a.m. Pending Home Sales.
TUESDAY, March 29
Extended-Hours Earnings: APWR, ACMR, AMAC, APOL, CTFO, LNDC, LEN, JADE, MKC, OXM, REX, RFMI, ZZ, SORL, TSTC, UPG, VIP, ZOOM.
Economic Data: 9 a.m. Case-Shiller 20-city Index; 10 a.m. Consumer Confidence.
WEDNESDAY, March 30
Extended-Hours Earnings: AYI, AMCF, DIET, FDO, MOS, SIG.
Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Index; 7:30 a.m. Challenger Job Cuts; 8:15 a.m. ADP Employment Change; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories.
THURSDAY, March 31
Extended-Hours Earnings: AEHR, KMX, CASC, CONN, DMAN, DGLY, DOVR, GPN, LWSN, LWAY, MBND, OPEN, RECN, RXII, RBN, SPEC, XRTX, YUII.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; 9:45 a.m. Chicago PMI; 10 a.m. Factory Orders.
FRIDAY, April 1
Extended-Hours Earnings: CEU, ULU.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m Unemployment Rate; 10 a.m. ISM Index; Construction Spending; 3 p.m. Auto/Truck Sales.