Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
- Nasdaq-100 After Hours Indicator Down 2.28 at 2,325.79
- McClellan Osc finished -29, -50 is considered oversold. So we got a little ways to go down before we are oversold, but very close to bouncing.
- BSFT, +20.2%
- beating Q4 estimates and setting its guidance in-line to above the Street view
- Buyers looked most confident tonight between 39.20 and 41.40, an area to watch for a possible bottom support to form for longs to jump in and perhaps catch some upside turns back toward the higher 41s, or again break toward 42
- better-than-expected results and guidance
- consistent tendency to add to after-hours gains in next-day trade, combined with some steady buy support in the shares tonight would have us looking at long plays on JAZZ early Tuesday. Buyers may want to linger near the 27.90 to 28.40 area, a range that could set up as an early day base support for possible bounces back into the mid- to higher-28s
- missing Q4 expectations
- Sellers were most active tonight between 35.16 and 33.50, an area where a potential ceiling level could form for shorts to eye.