6.15.2011

June 16 - Thurs. "Double Bottom Fade"

Milestone LLC

  1. SMRT - shorted some on the 10 fail, too much of a drop so I"ll be looking to get long, maybe 9 drop and recross. 10, 10.5, and 11 resistance. if/when it gets to I'll take short tries on each.
  2. HOLI - great moves last few days upwards, let it get parabolic, then short some.
  3. AXK - first day trying to reverse, possible swing long, look for r/g move.
  4. TRGL - got beat up today. might try to battle its way back to 5.
  5. CDTI - might hold this higher low, if/when r/r is good for a long shot.
  6. MOBI - still looking for some sort of reversal, no go just yet. watch only.
  7. CMED - on pops to above 9x9.5 fails I'll take short. I like this chart, short bias on strenght.
  8. LLEN - could retest 5.5 and move through, just a watch.
  9. NEP - I been saying swing from 3 or below, now is the time to get it and let it ride.