12.26.2011

Dec 27 - Tues. "Knew Years"

Real short week and then another 3 day weekend next week, light volume bulls are what is the norm this week so keep that in mind when shorting.

WAG - destroyed me shorting this on friday, just slow grind up. Has had no pullback after earnings, 31-35+ now, it may just amaze us all and continue to rip 36,37 area, but I'm short biased, will be looking for the set up.

RHT - long bias, I like the slow grind into a parabolic here. 42.5ish tgt


energy boost, from my boy @kunal00 and I added these .... lol

CIE - short bias, 16area trying to form a top, if it parabolics through, I'd be looking to get heavy short.

AKAM - bull flagging here, we may see this bust towards 32 cross and 33+ push, possibly 34 or so.

RIG - long bias on this still, I like this one for value play, should see 41.5+

YOKU - long bias, I like this one, technical set up isn't ideal, but I think if u start small on the long, put a feeler out there, and add size once you got a padding, make sure you stick to stop, you be good.

LRN - some defense gotta start rolling in from firms stuck in this, watch ur wires. Long bias, only a watch for now.

C -  my favorite bank play as of late. Good range, no real bias, just keeping on watch this week. Banks should have decent volume and make for good traders during this typically light volume week.


TUESDAY, Dec. 27
Extended-Hours Earnings: CALM.
Economic Data: 9 a.m. Case-Shiller 20-City Index; 10 a.m. Consumer Confidence.
WEDNESDAY, Dec. 28
Extended-Hours Earnings: PNY.
Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Index.
THURSDAY, Dec. 29
Extended-Hours Earnings: None.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; 10 a.m. Pending Home Sales; 11 a.m. Crude Inventories.
FRIDAY, Dec. 30
Extended-Hours Earnings: None.
Economic Data: 9:45 a.m. Chicago PMI.