4.12.2012

April 13 - Fri. "Bing Finance"

YOKU - gear, red to green, 24+ tgt. 23 good support. Stock sold off from the 32's so it could have 25+ in it, we'll see. Looking at trading around on this one.

MITK - possible long at 6 area for the double bottom reversal.

TITN - awesome move to 35, short biased on strong pops over that mark. This ones on ignore long side for me, but I will watch over extension too fast to short.  The 36 fail looks like the best bet cuz 35 held too well today.

CSTR - forecast 1.38 v. .91 eps, 568m v. 555m so a pretty good beat. Buyers came in at 69, but I think it goes lower, maybe 67's, then buyers come back in tomorrow and she maybe tests ah's highs again, if mkt supports.

JOEZ - revenue beat by 5m and eps did by 1c, so nothing crazy here, I'd be looking to short it actually since it wasn't a crazy beat, but the stocks up ah's 30%. Anything over 1.5 looks good.

NQ - another one I'm watching for the short soon. can't determine exactly where at just yet, but I'll show you on the chart what levels I think have most resistance for the short. 

THURSDAY, April 12
Extended-Hours Earnings: OZRK, CHKE, FAST, FFHL, GOOG, JBHT, LAKE, LAYN, LDK, RAD.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; PPI; Trade Balance.
FRIDAY, April 13
Extended-Hours Earnings: IGTE, JPM, TAYD, WFC.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Trade Balance; CPI; 9:55 a.m. Michigan Sentiment.