9.06.2012

Sept 7 - "On Point Game Tight"

ZLC - buying weakness every morning has worked thus far, I truely beleive a fund is buying this, but with the eod sell off, my mind is starting to get short. Will watch tomorrow if she fails to break todays highs for the short. May finally be ready.
HEK - I like the short sooner than later, this isn't a bio so its not going to rip forever, interest will die down faster and she'll eventually head lower, imo.
TSYS - also a short play in the making here, not convinced its there yet, but I'm watching closely.
ALSK - clearly not ready on the long side just yet, actually depending on which way it breaks we maybe able to buy a dip for the long, but breakout is 2.2 to 2.25 area.
SNTA - possibly more upside considering how it dipped into close and popped right back.
PCS - would love to see this one start to top, we maybe got it with that wic sticking out the candle today.
PCYC - eying deep in the money puts on this one.
PPHM - has data tomorrow so keep close eye on this one.
MTSL - 13d filing, which means someone took more that 5% stake in the company, I beleive it ended up being 24% so thats pretty big news. I'm long.
BSFT - looks good then they sell it right back, I think she goes 40's this month sometime.


FRIDAY, Sept. 7Extended-Hours Earnings: BRC, KR, ALCS.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Unemployment Rate, Payrolls Data