Remember it was a long weekend so I'm a little off my calls, real time me on twitter if you want better advice, but there are some major winners in here, boomwin.
- Clearwire Communications, LLC, an operating subsidiary of Clearwire Corporation (CLWR:$8.14,00$-0.06,00-0.73%) announced today the availability of CLEAR's super fast mobile Internet service to customers in central Washington, D.C. area with expanded coverage to surrounding areas expected in the months ahead.
- Long, big pop tomorrow, uptrend all day, your welcome.
- A possible short entry point at 25 to 24.50 emerged.
- On the long side, more risk tolerant buyers were told to consider a move in at 23.61, up to 24.In pre-market action, the stock ranged between 22.87 to 23.96 and was held to an even tighter range of 21.83 to 23.42 in regular trading, missing our targets.
- Short, but its a buyout so this is not a typical play, PM me if you want advice.
- Short, but possible comeback for the long play.
- Bank of Ireland raised to buy from neutral at UBS on 5/28/10.
- Long, big deal here, could lock in alot of gains.
- FLAGSTAR BANCORP INC rose 10.09% to $5.17 at 3:57 PM ET on May 28, 2010.
- Long, love this company 1 of 2 companies who have over 1billion assets, but trade under a dollar until they did the reverse split. still good buy.
- Radiation detection and monitoring company Mirion Technologies Inc shelved plans for an initial public offering
- Most of the proceeds from the offering were set to go to private equity owner American Capital Ltd
- Short, it popped after hours, perfect time to short, weak mkt, bad news, etc. Short it.
- Long, depending, this is more of a guess.
- Price: 21.72, Change: -7.12, Percent Change: -24.7
- BP ($2.43, -5.45%) shares were off 0.2% at $42.88 as The New York Times reported, citing a technician involved with the response efforts, that BP late Friday had resumed its efforts to plug the leaking well. Pumping operations had been suspended for nearly 12 hours starting early Friday morning, marking the second time a suspension was put into place, according to the report.
- Long, Their shares are so undervalued because of this spill, $50 was their old price, be careful not to long these shares too early as the price may continue to drop until they get a hold on the leak.
(-) DJSP guides for miss.
(-) BCSI continues evening slide on disappointing guidance.
(-) ETN turns down despite upgrade.
(-) NOK turns down despite upgrade.
(-) FLEX erases gains despite buyback.
(+) MENT gains on report Icahn takes stake; loss wider than expected.
(+) TTWO upgraded.
(+) PG upgraded.
(+) VVUS to report positive erectile dysfunction treatment data at conference.
(+) AAPL gains on iPad push, Jim Cramer comments.
MONDAY, May 31
U.S. Markets Closed for Memorial Day Holiday.
TUESDAY, June 1
- Extended-Hours Earnings: PSS, LGF, WPRT.
- Economic Data: 10 a.m. Construction Spending; ISM Index.
- Extended-Hours Earnings: CSIQ, CWTR, CYBX, DAKT, DDMX, GEF, HOV, HRAY, LAYN, MDCI, ROLL, SNDA, SCVL, UNFI.
- Economic Data: 10 a.m. Pending Home Sales; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories; 2 p.m. Auto/Truck Sales.
- Extended-Hours Earnings: AGYS, CRMT, CHRS, JRJC, XIDE, JOSB, JOYG, AHO, KKD, MATK, MOD, NAVR, OCLS, ZQK, SAI, SNIC, STP, COO, UTIW.
- Economic Data: 8:15 a.m. ADP Employment Change; 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; 10 a.m. Factory Orders; ISM Services.
- Extended Hours Earnings: AMWD, BTH, CMED, DCP, MPR.
- Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Unemployment Rate.
- Consumer shares moved somewhat higher a several big names stemmed losses but the broader market remained lower. In company news Hasbro Inc. (HAS:$40.15,00$-0.42,00-1.04%) got an early boost from Fitch Ratings, which affirmed its debt ratings and gave it a stable outlook. Tax preparation firm Jackson Hewitt (JTX) kept gains after the company said it sees "modestly positive" earnings and forecast 2010 revenue above analysts expectations.
- XOM: -0.50%
- CVX: -0.22%
- COP: +0.04%
- SLB: -5.47%
- OXY: +0.82%
- Energy shares were mixed as the broader markets were lower and oil futures traded flat in late-session trading.
- Oil for July delivery, the most active contract, declined $0.58, or 0.8%, to settle at $73.97 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Penny Stock Pick of The Day
- BISU - .15, a friend told me this will blow up in the next week or so, I'm skeptical on these pennies but you never know...Investrors Underground