* Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.: Intra-Day Scalping at its Finest *
"I'll cut the head off the top of any stock in my way, me, Chief Intraday Scalper, on war path."
- BP said it had installed a cap meant to halt the flow of oil from its ruptured Gulf of Mexico well on Monday and the Obama administration issued a new moratorium on deepwater oil drilling.
- Are we headed into the second lurch of a double-dip recession? Plenty of people think so, but how much of that negative outlook is based on rumor versus cold, hard facts?
- BP PLC (BP:$36.76, up$2.71, up8%), in talks on asset sale, New Cap On Leaking Oil Well In Place,
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS:$23.07, down.25cents, down1%) : Open-market Sell made by company C-Level Officers on Jun 25th, at trade price (US$25.78). Disclose date: Jun 29th.
- Novellus (NVLS:$26.71,00$0.22,000.83%) firmed in evening trade after topping Q2 estimates.
- Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. (NVLT:$0.138,0$0.023,020.00%) , a biopharmaceutical company developing therapeutics to treat cancer and hepatitis, today announced positive results in a Phase 2 trial of NOV-002.
- Citing improved end-market demand, Alcoa Inc (AA:$10.87..) increased its outlook for 2010 global aluminum consumption on Monday, with China, not surprisingly, expected to grab the lion's share of global supply.
- Novell Inc. (NOVL:$6.14,00$0.08,001.32%), good company to keep in mind, lot of upside potential and possible buyout may cometh to those who wait.
- MBIA (MBI:$6.43,00$-0.17,00-2.58%) is an active evening gainer, last up over 7%, with its bid/ask at 6.89/6.94. News reports cite investor Bruce Berkowitz disclosure of 11% stake in company's shares.
- CSX Corp. (CSX:$52.46,00$0.70,001.35%),
- Monsanto (MON:$51.20,00$-0.01,00-0.02%)
- Century Aluminum Co. (CENX:$9.59,00$-0.18,00-1.84%)
- L-1 Identity Solutions Inc (ID:$7.51,00$-0.26,00-3.35%) lowered its revenue outlook for the first half of 2010, sending its shares down more than 4 percent in trading after the bell.
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD:$1.01,00$-0.02,00-1.94%) announced two preclinical presentations on its clinical stage hypoxia-activated prodrug, TH-302, at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Translational Cancer Medicine Meeting, being held July 11 to 14, 2010, in San Francisco, CA.
- SanDisk (SNDK:$45.81,00$2.91,006.78%) closed up 6.8%, expanding a 1.1% pre-market gain after UBS reportedly upgraded the stock to Buy from Neutral and hiked its price target to 55 from 46.
- Audiovox (VOXX:$7.00,00$-0.15,00-2.10%) reports Q1 sales of $130.3 mln, up from $119.8 mln a year ago. EPS was $0.05 per share, up from $0.02 per share last year.
- China Marine Food: (CMFO:$4.92, up$.1801, up3.8% , Chmn Buys Shrs At Avg Between $3.91-$4.34
- Pengfei Liu Files 2 Form 4s For 245,500 Shrs