Milestone Financial Investments - Intra-Day Scalping at its Finest
"I will cut the top of the head off of any stock in my way, me, Chief Intra-Day Scalper."
- Obama says U.S. will dig itself out of economic hole.
- Nasdaq-100 After-Hours Indicator Down 0.17 at 1798.14.
- Third Straight Gain for Dow Fronts Broad Stock Advance.
- Google confident of getting China web license.
- Despite a U.S. appeals court ruling against the White House's deepwater moratorium, the future for oil companies drilling in the Gulf remains unclear. All these companies are on hold as far as drilling goes, even more companies are, but these caught my eye.
- ATP OIL & GAS (ATPG:$10.60,00$0.18,001.73%).
- COBALT INTERNATIONAL ENERGY (CIE:$7.30,00$0.06,000.83%).
- STONE ENERGY (SGY:$11.46,00$0.17,001.51%).
- U.S. gives China pass on currency.
- Nanometrics (NANO:$8.69,00$-2.17,00-19.98%) advanced in night trade after reaffirming its outlook.
- 8.59 to 9.30
- 7.62 to 6.90
- 6.56 to 6.76
- Big rise today, if mkt pulls back combined with a loss, although modest, Short.
- 15.80 to 11.76
- This is big news for airlines, Long, as Shares Edge Higher In After-Hours.
- 50 million dollar difference should shoot this company stock price up and be a hellova short later, only after the long, be aware though only trades 100k shares. Normally wouldn't mention anything under 500 to 1mil shares, but 50million on a small company like that makes a difference and I"m going to pump them hard. Low liquidity, could get jumpy either way. Threat level midnight. Micheal Scarr, boom!
- 24.67 to 26.66