Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
- Nasdaq-100 After-Hours Indicator Up 1.92 at 1,824.92.
- Rambus Inc. (RMBS:$18.75,00$-0.30,00-1.57%) said late Thursday that it has begun to buy back about $90 million of its shares as part of its share repurchase agreement with J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- Buyback of shares usually indicates that a company has extra capital and is strong, this was enough to pop the stock 1.2% ah's.
- Range 18.75-19, settled 18.9, with a long target of 19.3, sell pressure hit the 19 level hard ah's, but it it breaks upward we could see moves into 9.3x9.4 area.
Shares fell, however, on its second-quarter forecast.
- I'd like to say forecast doesn't matter, but nowadays seems like its everything, what you did doesn't matter, what your going to do, does. -6.3% ah's!
- This caused a drop to 17.75, pop back to 18.95, a larger dip to 17.62, which was ah's low and finally a settle 18x18.2area.
- Look for a push deeper into the red, off of short levels, which could be around 19 if your lucky, with moves below 17.6 and a target of 17.5, possible bounces off this level could occur, but its unlikely with a gloomy forcast.
Q3 guidance is for net sales in the range of $187 million to $190 million, based on a same store sales increase in the range of 5% to 7%. The Street looks for $1.89.
- Pop'd to 3.96, drop 3.03, finally settled 3.38 ah's.
- Up 7.6% ah's.
- Seen this stock at $5 area in last 2 months, could get a possible move back into that area tomorrow.
- Crazy range ah's where it shot up to 104.01 and back down to 96.37 and then back up to 104area. Got 3.5% ah's.
- 2Q net was down 30%, but a strong outlook gave this stock wings.
- Although bad quarter I expect the outlook to give this nice moves up, although it is hitting resistance at 104, a level that has proved to be a big sell off number.
- So the forecast is topping estimates and loss narrowed, albeit the recovery still goes as planned.
- Up 5.8% ah's, with a pop 39.65, drop 38.76, pop 40.50, drop 40, max 41.21, settle at 41.
- This stock tends to follow pretty closely with the dow, but I expect it to be a nice long off of these drop levels. If the market supports it could be a nice move above 41, although it is reaching resistance at that level.
- Thus, dragging the stock down -2% ah's with a pop up 12.38 and a progressive down-trend 11.68, pop 11.92, ended flat around 11.75area.
- Compressed margins don't sound that bad, it made a gain and a gain is a gain is a gain, depending on market conditions I see a reversal of this down-trend later in the day 12 area.
- Short then long.
- This good news doesn't change what the company does or did, it was simply a policy move, which gives me a move up 38.6, down 37, back to 38.6.
- Probably consider not playing this one, could pop and drop, or just pop. Short biased.
- Although they did get 4.8% ah's.