*Milestone Financial Investments LLC - Scalping profits since you were in diapers*
"Scalping Man, Oh yes I am"
- Monday's are the worst days for soothsaying these god forsaken stocks! REMEMBER THAT.
- Big week of economic data coming up, we got: Auto sales on Tues, Crude inventories on wed, unemployment rate on friday. I expect good auto sales, crude better or flat, and unemployment will be bad.
- New data released Friday morning showed real gross domestic product, the broadest read on all goods and services produced in the United States -- rose at a 2.4% annualized rate in Q2. That's slightly less than the 2.5% expected and well below the average 4.4% increase over the last six months. Q1 growth was revised up to a 3.7% rise compared with the prior estimate of a 2.7% increase.
- This slowing is definitely something to keep in mind.
- Stocks teetered near even late in regular session trade, eventually closing mixed as traders were tugged in both directions by a mixed bag of earnings reports and a basket of economic data that suggested U.S. economic growth slowed in the second quarter and consumers grew more pessimistic.
- Speculation Surrounds What Ace's Greenberg Will Do With $6B
- BP Plc (BP:...) could start plugging its broken deepsea oil well in the Gulf of Mexico on Monday night, more than three months after its rupture led to the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. history.
- "I don't see any reason why we should renew a tax cut that only gives a tax cut to the wealthiest people in America, increases the deficit, and doesn't create jobs," Pelosi said. "That doesn't make any sense."
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez on Friday said he had deployed infantry and air force units following Colombian charges last week that his country harbored leftist guerrillas.
- When the market drops, the VIX tends to rise, and vice versa. In actuality, the VIX index price is derived from the S&P 500 cash index options. As such, this index actually measures an approximation of the volatility surface of a hypothetical 30-day SPX option.
- McAfee (MFE:$33.1000,$2.8500,9.42%) shares were up 9.4% in the regular session to $33.10.
- The company reported second quarter revenues of $495 million, below the analyst mean of $507 million on Thomson Reuters. EPS was $0.63 per share, three cents better than the Street view.
- Shares of McAfee (MFE:$33.1000,$2.8500,9.42%) were down in after-hours trading, paring some gains made earlier.
- Came down to 32.39, didn't hold the drop, back to 32.9-33area.
- I'd s/s this stock around 32.9x33 area, with resistance on the come down 32.66 and 32.15.
- MFE shot up Friday due to the 3 cents, but revenue was 13million below, be careful on the s/s and s/s the pops only. I am short biased 70/30.
The street was looking for $24.01 million in revenue.
- Middlesex Water Company Beats Revenue Expectations - Shares Off Modestly After Hours.
- Beat revenue by 2.4million dollars and stock came down after hours, this stock has low volume, but discrepancy in the number is good.
- Small drop ah's range 16.53-16.55, some big buyer's, could catch some upside momentum with buyers confident in the revenue gain.
- I'm long this stock at any dip 16.35-16.43area, target sell 17.
- Although, the chart indicates a downward trend over the next week, I don't know, or I have doubts that the revenue gain will make up for the sell off.
- If you can s/s this stock do so, I can't, but looks to dip lower, 1.94 support level.
- Results beat expectations and the company boosted its earnings target again, this time by 10 cents to $2.60 to $2.90 a share.
- tighter range (43.5-43.88), pivot 43.6, res 43.79, 44, 44.6, sup 43.47, 43.2, 43.
- I'm thinking Long with a push into the 44.4 area. Watch in pre for dips and rebounds to est. pattern. Probably stay pretty tight, if not, then will be good to get some 30 to 40 cent moves.
- down 5.4, up 5.7, downtrended back to 5.4 where their seems like strong sup.
- Mixed on where this will go, but does have alot of scalping potential, if you can short the pops and long the dips, yeah!
- up a lil ah's to 7, sup 6.8, choppy on fri, res 7
- I'd stick to this pattern and watch for dips, but the words "material impact" and could make me think of longing this at the 6.8 area.
- ah's range 44.57-45.55, I'm long CSTR, I like to grab some around, 45 pivot, any dip below I'm long, sell target 45.5.
- ah's range 126.73-125, closed 125.35, see no real signs of upside here, I'm s/s this stock on the open until I see any sup. None yet though.
- Will this stock ever come down?
- 12.21-12.60 ah's up, check it in pre to see if its going to continue its upside movements, I'm long until I see it coming down, wouldn't play it out the gate unless you get a good take on it in pre.
- Target price is $15.
- 81.24-81.56, sup 78, res 81.5 & 82
- I'm optimistic about the bullish flag, held steady ah's with a small gain. not too shabby.
- Arch's net income equaled 41 cents a share compared with a net loss of $15.1 million, or 11 cents a share, in the same period last year. Sales rose 38 percent to $764.3 million.
- Nice rebound in rev, sup 21.8, res 23.4, its above that resistance which would indicate that it breaks out even further possible 24 resistance, if it breaks through look to sell into the pop.
- TRID beats with Q2 and guides for Q3 sales in line to above Street view.
- s/s this for all reasons stated above.
- lot of sup 35.2, be careful with the short, scalp if anything, could long, but sharply lower earnings makes me like the short, steady downtrend, I'm s/s this at whatever I can get close to that sup level.
- Only beat profit because of acquisitions which may or may not help company in the long term, I'd short them.
- shot up to 38, came down to 37.7, could pop to 38 again, which would be a good s/s spot.
- The stock was also pressured as the company, a major mortgage insurer, sounded cautious about the housing market..
- CEO is locking in profits of his own company, must know something we dont.
- has dropped consistently from 10 to 7 where its gotten support.
- Look for major support on green vol bars and liquidity, s/s until otherwise.
- Choppy ass stock, scalpers dream, sup 52.3, res 53.5, depending on this money I expect this stock to go up, long it at sup or in that area, should be a scalp play, dont get comfortable.
MONDAY, Aug. 2
Extended-Hours Earnings: ACTU, ASF, AGN, AGII, APL, B, BMRN, CKEC, CRL, CGNX, FIX, CUTR, DVA, DCO, ESLR, EXTR, GUID, HSIC, HLS, HLF, HOLX, HUM, INSP, ISYS, IVAC, KALU, LPNT, L, MGIC, MNKD, MNTA, NAVR, OPLK, OSK, PTEK, POWI, PWAV, ROG, RTEC, SNTS, STXS, SUPG, SYKE, SNCR, SVR, TSTY, TXRH, VRSN, WMGI.
Economic Data: 10 a.m. Construction Spending; ISM Index.
TUESDAY, Aug. 3
Extended-Hours Earnings: ACOR, ACTS, AKRX, ALY, ACAS, AMMD, AMT, ACF, AREX, ADM, ARNA, ARM, ATLS, ATSC, BHI, BBOX, SAM, BYD, BEXP, BTUI, BKI, CBS (CBS/A:$15.0400,$0.3300,2.24%) , CRA, CHK, CLX, COH, CTSH, CNO, CRIS, DHI, DF, DNDN, DENN, DXCM, DTG, DSCM, DUK, ELON, ERTS, ETR, ENZN, EXAC, EXPD, FE, FRPT, FDP, GWR, GLUU, HRS, HCC, HCP, HW, HERO, HTZ, IPXL, INSV, JCOM, JAH, JBT, KNXA, KFRC, KOPN, LNDC, LEAP, LEA, LQDT, MAKO, MRO, MMC, MLM, MA, MSSR, MTXX, MDU, MERC, MRCY, MGM, MOLX, TAP, NICE, GAS, NI, NVMI, NVTL, NYX, OMX, OKE, OSG, PZZA, PH, PFE, PBI, POZN, PCLN, QUIK, RJET, SVNT, SSCC, SOLF, SLTM, SOFO, SONS, STAA, STEC, SCON, TISI, THC, DOW, PTRY, TREX, TRLG, UNS, UNM, VICL, VSH, WTS, WBMD, WFMI, XL, YRCW, ZIPR, ZGEN.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Personal Income/Spending; PCE Prices; 10 a.m. Factory Orders; 2 p.m. Auto/Truck Sales.
WEDNESDAY, Aug. 4
Extended-Hours Earnings: ABMD, ADCT, AGYS, AGU, AIRT, AMRI, AYE, ALE, AIB, ALNY, UHAL, ARGN, AMSF, AMKR, ANEN, ANDE, ANTH, AOL, AINV, ARIA, ARQL, AHT, ATML, ATO, ATRC, CAR, BBX, BBND, CELL, CECO, CBOU, CTL, CPBY, CHDN, CLH, CLWR, CGX, CNW, CXW, CCRN, DWSN, DVN, DSCO, EGLE, EP, ELOY, FARO, GRMN, LNUX, ROCK, GIGA, GMXR, SOLR, HNSN, HIG, IMGN, INFI, NSIT, INSM, ICE, INAP, JACK, ISTA, KNOL, LIOX, LPSN, LOJN, MMUS, MTEX, MEAS, MNDO, MUR, NANX, NCIT, NWS, ONNN, ONXX, OSUR, OC, PDII, RL, PRU, PSYS, Q, RTIX, SONE, SIRI, SKYW, SMSI, SNIC, TSCM, TWX, RIG, UNTD, VG.
Economic Data: 8:15 a.m. ADP Employment Change; 10 a.m. ISM Services; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories.
THURSDAY, Aug. 5
Extended-Hours Earnings: JOBS, ATVI, ASYS, ANSS, ARCC, AUXL, BCS, BZH, BGFV, BCRX, BVF, NILE, BRKS, CVC, CF, CI, COGO, CBRX, CPTS, CROX, ELX, FSYS, GNVC, HEES, HTWR, HOKU, HUN, INWK, INCY, KFT, KSWS, KLIC, LAMR, LLNW, LFUS, LIZ, LMNX, PCS, MF, MCHP, MFLX, NABI, N, OPWV, OWW, FACE, PLA, POWR, REVU, SAPE, SATC, SGMS, SIGA, SMTX, TKLC, KNOT, JOE, VCLK, VIA, WTW, WWE.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Continuing Claims/Initial Claims.
FRIDAY, Aug. 6
Extended Hours Earnings: RDEA, CEDC, CSUN, CYTX, DYN, XIDE, HALO, JRCC, JOUT, MIR, WPO.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Unemployment Rate; Non-Farm Payrolls; Average Workweek; 3 p.m. Consumer Credit.