Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
Major Corporate & Economic Events, Oct. 18 to Oct. 22
MONDAY, Oct. 18
Extended-Hours Earnings: AAPL, BRO, C, HAL, ICUI, INFN, IBM (IBM:$141.0600,$-0.4400,-0.31%) , LNCR, MMR, EDU, PKG, PETS, STLD, VMW, ZION. Economic Data: 9 a.m. Net Long-Term TIC Flows; 9:15 a.m. Industrial Production/Capacity Utilization; 10 a.m. NAHB Housing Market Index.
TUESDAY, Oct. 19Extended-Hours Earnings: AOS, ALTR, BAC, BK, BBND, BSX, CREE, DTLK, DPZ, EMC (EMC:$21.09,00$-0.1200,-0.57%) , FLXS, FRX, FSII, FULT, GILD, GS, HOG, HA, HUBG, ITW, ISRG, JNJ, JNPR, LAB, LMT, MANH, MTG, MICC, OXY, PH, BTU, PVSW, PII, PSYS, RCRC, SLM, SONC, STT, SYK, TPX, SVU, KO, MNI, NYT, TUP, TWIN, UNF, URI, UNH, WCN, WFT, WDC, YHOO. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Housing Starts; Building Permits.
WEDNESDAY, Oct. 20
Extended-Hours Earnings: EGHT, ABT, ACL, ADS, MO, AMB, AMLN, ATMI, AUDC, BANR, BLK, CHKP, COHU, CMA, CYBE, CYTX, DAL, ETFC, ETN, EBAY (EBAY:...) , EXPO, FWRD, GENZ, ISIL, JRN, LRCX, MAN, MTSN, MEG, MLNX, MKSI, MS, NFLX, NE, NVEC, PJC, DGX, RHI, SCHN, STX, SCSS, STJ, SWK, TIN, TEX, TXT, BA, TSCO, USB, UTX, LCC, VASC, WFC, WSTL, XLNX, ZHNE. Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Applications; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories; 2 p.m. Fed's Beige Book.
THURSDAY, Oct. 21
Extended-Hours Earnings: FLWS, APD, ALK, ALXN, ALGN, AFOP, AMZN, AXP, AMSG, T, ATHN, AVID, BAX, BBT, BUCY, COF, CAT, CPHD, CMG, CRUS, CTXS, COLM, CPWR, CS, CYMI, CY, DHR, LLY, ELX, EFII, FLIR, FCX, GSK, GR, HWAY, HBAN, INFA, IBKR, XXIA, JBLU, BOOT, LH, LSCC, MCRL, NTCT, NOK, NVS, NUE, PCX, PENN, PM, PMCS, PLCM, QLGC, RMTR, RLRN, RVBD, R, SNDK, SIAL, SON, SONO, LUV, SYNA, CAKE, HSY, THRX, TRV, UNP, UAL, UPS, GRA, XRX. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; 10 a.m. Leading Indicators; Philadelphia Fed.
FRIDAY, Oct. 22
Extended Hours Earnings: DOV, EDAC, HON, IDXX, IR, KEY, SLB, TROW, VZ. Economic Data: None.
- Financial shares that were dogged by foreclosure worries and disappointing GE earnings tug the blue-chip Dow lower Friday.
- Morningstar Inc data shows investors pulled $16.3 billion from U.S. stock funds in September alone, and $58 billion for the year so far.
- The Fed may be able to get overly low levels of inflation back to something more acceptable by saying above-target inflation will be tolerated for a time.
- Important to note, earnings season is in full effect. Easy money, pick some companies, watch them, try to get in early and ride the trend.
- STX = 15.51
- Interest in a potential buyout
- ah's range 15.39 - 16.46
- Very little pullback on this ah's, steady uptrend to high, small sell and settle back to 16, where support formed, would most likely see a continuation of this uptrend monday.
- earnings monday ah's.
- ah's range 315 - 316.75
- Strength on top of strength, with earnings coming out, either alot of people will be very right or very wrong.