Milestone Financial Investments L.L.C.
- Nasdaq-100 After-Hours Indicator Down 0.09 at 2,304.79
- EXFO, +10.6%
- topping Q1 revenue expectations
- pre-market open Thursday near 8.30 to 8.15. Longs may want to watch for any return to the 8.00 to 8.15 area for possible entry points, levels that saw modest upside support and where there may be room to catch upside turns back toward 8.20 to 8.30. We should note that there was consistent selling moving into the shares at 8.20 and above, perhaps a sign of profit-taking as touches fresh 52-week highs in tonight's session
- December quarter EPS guidance and announcing a stock sale
- pre-market open Thursday may have potential in the 29.15 to 29 range. Sell momentum was most aggressive tonight between 29.34 and 29.10, an area where a potential near-term ceiling level could develop tomorrow for shorts to eye. On the long side, any return to tonight's low of 28.73 to 28.90, may open the door for more risk tolerant buyers to test the waters as there was some decent buy activity down at these levels tonight.
- weaker-than-expected Q4 revenue outlook
- A pre-bell open Thursday may have potential near 8.00 to 7.70. The 8.20 to 8.00 area formed as a potential ceiling level for shorts to watch tomorrow, a potential top that could see weakness back into the higher-7s. More risk tolerant shorts may want to bring the entry down toward 8.00 to 7.80 if the stock should have trouble gaining upside traction back toward 8.00 through the early going tomorrow.