Milestone Trading LLC
- AMRN - should test 17.8x18 and push through, virgin territory here.
- RMBS - might get back down to 14.5 and crack even further.
- OXGN - look for it to put in some sideways price action and perk, after it continues to pull.
- VRML - I Love this one, I think it will push much higher, 7.6 was resistance, should test.
- BMTI - big move down followed by some testing of resitance, pulled again, looking for a crack or break on res/sup areas.
- WINN - has an e/r on Monday, and also just broke out of a year base, the e/r could bring about a good opportunity to get long if it sells off.
- JBII - hearing it is going to 10 now, dont know if its a line of bs or actual real talk, but I'm long.
- KLIC - putting in a sort of rounding top, I am short so I'm biased, but I like the short from here.
Extended-Hours Earnings: ASTM, AL, ARTX, ATRN, VOXX, CDII, STV, CHGS, CTRP, CMLS, DYNT, ENWV, FXCM, GSIG, HAST, JCP, JADE, LOW, MRNA, MEDH, PLAB, RMKR, SORL, TSTC, TELK, TLVT, TSPT, URBN, VAL, WINN, YUII, ZGNX, ZOOM. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Empire Manufacturing; 9 a.m. Net Long-Term TIC Flows; 10 a.m. NAHB Housing Market Index.
TUESDAY, May 17
Extended-Hours Earnings: ADI, ALOT, BPZ, CPSL, DELL, DKS, LONG, GILT, HD, INXN, MNRO, CHUX, SKS, SYNM, SYPR, FMD, TJX, TSL, ULU, WMT, YTEC. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Housing Starts; Building Permits; 9:15 a.m. Industrial Production/Capactity Utilization.
WEDNESDAY, May 18
Extended-Hours Earnings: ANF, ABMD, ATV, AAP, ALKS, BJ, BRC, CHS, CTRN, DE, HPQ, HOTT, JACK, LTD, NTES, PETM, SPLS, SNPS, TGT, WSTL. Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Index; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories.
THURSDAY, May 19
Extended-Hours Earnings: ARO, ARUN, ADSK, AMAP, BONT, BKE, CMRG, CATO, PLCE, IMOS, CPWM, DLTR, FLO, FL, GME, GPS, INTU, MPEL, MF, OPXT, RRGB, ROST, CRM, SHLD, SCVL, SSI, SMRT, ELOS, TTC, TDW, WTSLA, ZUMZ. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; 10 a.m. Existing Home Sales; Philadelphia Fed; Leading Indicators.
FRIDAY, May 20
Extended-Hours Earnings: ANN, CIS, DCI, HIBB, YGE. Economic Data: None.