Milestone Trading LLC
- TISA - great chart, great story, big rip to 3+, took some long, these tend to be multi-day runners lately, then great shorts.
- URBN - shorts may catch a better look considering the late weakness shown this evening. Shorts may consider a sell in the 33 to 33.25 area, even up to 33.50 for potential moves back to the 32.75 to 32.50 area.
- MOTR - this one was brought up by IL in chat, love the beat chart, looking for sideways now with perks.
- VRML - nice pullback off of 8, still broke out of range, so I'm looking for it to catch some love at 4.5ish to maybe get some long.
- OXGN - great short trade, really yawl should join us in chat if your not already Investors Underground and be sure to use the code: BOOMWIN and get 20% discount if you do decide to join.
- Anyway I'm looking to long some if we get some support at 4, but maybe we see a wash below, then I'll long, justa watch for now.
- third-quarter profit climbed 12%, easily topping analysts' expectations, as the regional supermarket chain reported stronger gross margins.
- same-store sales declined from a year ago due to a competitive environment within the sector, which was partially offset by price increases and an increase in sales in remodeled stores