Milestone Trading LLC
- OPXT - runnin, runnin, 2.55 high, short?
- VRML - big day, low vol, possible short.
- CCME - on r/g watch.
- ARUN - maybe buy some June 28 calls, $1.9.
- JAMN - pull back, I'm short from 2.36.
- OPMG - Justin Beiber pump.
- ZAGG - has meetings this week in NY.
- RMBS - sideways, might have another leg down, but look for a run, 13.75 buy.
- BMTI - consolidation, 8 move, should be good for $9.
- RENN/LNDK - big ranges, nice runs, etc.
Extended-Hours Earnings: CPB, CSUN, CISG, FNBN, GAIN, SOLR, JMBA, KKD, LFT, NTZ, PWRD, PERY, TECD, UVV, VRGY. Economic Data: None.
TUESDAY, May 24
Extended-Hours Earnings: AMAT, AZO, AVGO, CNTF, PSS, CPWR, CBRL, DSW, DY, EXPR, FMCN, GEDU, KONG, MDT, OTIV, PSUN, PRXI, SAFM, TTWO, TIVO (TIVO:$9.47,$-0.005,-0.05%) . Economic Data: 10 a.m. New Home Sales.
WEDNESDAY, May 25
Extended-Hours Earnings: NDN, AEO, BOSC, BWS, CSC, CONN, GIGM, HRL, LTXC, MDCI, NTAP, RL, SMTC, SIGM, STP, SYNO, TOL, UPI, VLNC, ZLC. Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Index; 8:30 a.m. Durable Orders; 10 a.m. FHFA Housing Price Index; Crude Inventories.
THURSDAY, May 26
Extended-Hours Earnings: CRMT, ANGN, BCSI, CRVL, DLIA, FRED, HNZ, LAVA, MRVL, OVTI, PDCO, ROLL, QADB, RUE, TIF. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. GDP; Initial Claims.
FRIDAY, May 27
Extended-Hours Earnings: MENT. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Personal Income/Spending; PCE Prices; 9:55 a.m. Michigan Sentiment; 10 a.m. Pending Home Sales.