- SQNS - flat for now, lets see it get some real strength to short into.
- MAKO - was a good s/s from 36, but look for it to push 35 and test 36.
- ZLC - setting up for a short soon, will be looking for it to fail 6, or pop and short the move.
- VHC - for some reason it feels like its going to make another big run and squeeze peeps one last time, prolly wont play it, but look for the short, idk.
- NEP - on watch right now to see if it can hold this bottom, possibly start to perk, would be a sick catch if I'm right.
- FEED - had a perk after being beaten down for a while now, on watch for some real support, but I like the long.
- KV.A - severely beaten chart, got a great big move on monday, not sure why, but look to get long on this runner soon.
- LDK - again, another beaten chart with a perk so watch for consolidation and perks, possible long, I don't like LDK as much as other beaten down stocks though, watch.
- MOTR - breaking down barriers, 10 will be the next test.
- CDTI - the old market notion "the longer the base, the higher into space" is true with this one., short biased though, no shares.
- LNG - on perma watch, need to pull/move sideways and then we see it run again.
- ZAGG - 10.55 and we see a break out, I'd short it after it moves.
TUESDAY, May 31 Extended-Hours Earnings: EJ, ELTK, LGF, PVH.
Economic Data: 9 a.m. Case-Shiller 20-city Index; 9:45 a.m. Chicago PMI; 10 a.m. Consumer Confidence.
WEDNESDAY, June 1
Extended-Hours Earnings: ATAI, CEDU, CWTR, DAKT, DG, ESL, GAME, VRA, VIP.
Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Index; 7:30 a.m. Challenger Job Cuts; 8:15 a.m. ADP Employment Change; 10 a.m. ISM Index; Construction Spending; 3 p.m. Auto/Truck Sales.
THURSDAY, June 2
Extended-Hours Earnings: CASC, CHRS, CMED(beat chart) CYBX, DMND, ENS, XIDE, TFM, JOYG, MOV, SAI, COO, UNFI, UTIW, PAY.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; 10 a.m. Factory Orders; 11 a.m. Crude Inventories.
FRIDAY, June 3
Extended-Hours Earnings: AIRT, AMWD, BTH.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Unemployment Rate; 10 a.m. ISM Services.