- LVS - pre-market open Wednesday may have potential surrounding the 41 mark, strong tendency of LVS to add to earnings-driven downside moves in next-day action, combined with some aggressive sell liquidity recorded tonight would have us looking at potential short plays on the shares Wednesday. Shorts may want to watch for entry points near 42.66 to 41.58, an area that held as a consistent ceiling throughout the after-hours session.
- GMCR - pre-market open Wednesday may have potential near 75.40 to 77.20, bullish historical data on the upside, combined with some steady buy support seen tonight, would have us looking at possible long plays on GMCR Wednesday. Longs may want to target potential entry points between 72 and 76, a range where some of the strongest upside liquidity of tonight's session flowed into the shares and where a possible floor support could develop.
- FSLR - pre-market open Wednesday may have potential near 125 to 123, strong downside data, and as a result, we would be looking for an aggressive short play on the shares early Wednesday. Shorts may want to watch for potential entry points near 126.50 to 124, levels that could hold as an early day top as the stock perhaps seeks out fresh near-term lows.
- KLIC - wanted to run today, had a huge run up, but I'm afraid we see mkt weakness and it comes down.
- MCP - I'm going long, I think this stock pushes 90 soon.
- BIOS - was a great mover today, looking for continuance.
- ZSL - silver made a large pullback today, this stock ran.