Milestone Financial Investments LLC
- KLIC - probably has a slight pull early monday, then we see it push 12, but is starting to get a little overextended, will be looking to short maybe parabolic over 12.
- SLV - looking at buying the June 35 calls.
- SYMX - first strong day in a while, maybe it could be a swing, watch, this one did break out of a base, this was just the first pullback/buy area, should see higher.
- SQNM - shorted early, got stopped out fast, should of know that was strength.
- OXGN - shorted some towards close, holding over, might be an awful idea though as this is a bio run up so I might end up getting out for a loss, but this is really a ridiculous run its on, we gota see it pull.
- MERC - double top, short at 15.
- LINTA - has been stairstepping its way up since 10.5, for some reason I think we see higher, has been moving steady.
- TBL - might try to gap fill back to say 40, if 33.5 pushes I say yes we see that move.
- ZSL - considering how strong silver has been, we needed this drop, but now ZSL is on my perma-watch list.
Extended-Hours Earnings: AONE, AXAS, ATVI, AES, AMCN, ALXA, ASEI, AGO, AUXL, AVNR, BECN, BLTI, BDE, BLKB, BBBB, BSFT, BWEN, CPE, CLDT, CHTP, CHDN, CLNE, CRAY, DIOD, PLOW, DTSI, EGLE, ESSX, FLML, FRPT, FXEN, GAIA, GMET, GEOI, GCOM, GMXR, LOPE, GTXI, HE, HW, HL, HIMX, HMIN, IDSY, PODD, IDTI, IPAR, IPAS, LIOX, LORL, LMNX, MNKD, MWE, MR, NAVG, NEOP, NAT, NVAX, OGXI, OPNT, OREX, OSIR, PETS, KWK, RAX, RSOL, ROSE, RST, SALM, BID, SUG, STRC, LVB, TTGT, TIER, TSN, PANL, HOGS. Economic Data: None.
TUESDAY, May 10
Extended-Hours Earnings: ACMR, ACAD, ACTS, APEI, ARNA, BCON, CKEC, CNIT, CVVT, CVLT, CPTS, DF, DGLY, DM, EBIX, ESIO, ENER, SSP, FOSL, GMR, GSI, GEOY, HELE, IPSU, NRGY, INSM, ICLK, JASO, JRCC, LRN, ID, LTRE, LGND, LIWA, MDR, MDC, MDTH, MCP, NTWK, TNDM, NUAN, ORCC, ORBT, PTRY, MALL, PETD, PSDV, RICK, ROVI, SCLN, SGMS, STEC, SCMP, SYMX, DIS, WAVX, WEN, WX, ZAGG. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Import/Export Prices; 10 a.m. Wholesale Inventories.
WEDNESDAY, May 11
Extended-Hours Earnings: SVN, SSRX, EGHT, AH, ACXM, ARCL, ASUR, BIDZ, BIOF, CSIQ, CECE, CYD, CSCO, CBMX, CGEN, DSCO, DVOX, EVOL, M, MFB, MBI, NANX, NLST, NEWT, NXST, PEIX, PFSW, PTSX, QBAK, SINA, MOBI, SPTN, SUPX, SYMC, TWTC, URRE, VVTV, ZIP. Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Index; 8:30 a.m. Trade Balance; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories; 2 p.m. Treasury Budget.
THURSDAY, May 12
Extended-Hours Earnings: TCHC, ADES, ARWR, BBOX, BODY, CA, CACH, GRRF, CSKI, CTFO, CIMT, COSI, EDGR, DIET, ELOY, EMAN, ESLR, GA, JSDA, KSS, LWAY, LIME, TMNG, MDMD, NED, JWN, NVDA, SRLS, SDIX, TBAC, TK, TGP, TNK, TREE, USHS, RNIN. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; PPI; Retail Sales; 10 a.m. Business Inventories.
FRIDAY, May 13
Extended-Hours Earnings: A, AMOT, CNTY, CADC, SVA. Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. CPI; 9:55 a.m. Michigan Sentiment.