- LNG - really been putting in sideways action as of late, 10.5 long maybe, I think natty gas gonna make another push. If doesn't bounce off 10.5, next sup is 9.5, more likely that 10 holds though. Just keep ur eyes peeled for the support.
- OXGN - I'm short so I'm biased towards the decline, some said this s/s was too early, but maybe we see monday morning panic and I'll cover then could push from there.
- ZAGG - strong, lately, kept pushing new 52's all last week, its above resistance, look for weakness to long or if u see too much strength consider s/s.
- KV.A - most likely gets to test 5 again, prolly takes a few days for it to clear that area, stock is beaten up from a high of 15ish, looking for longs on consolidation.
- QPSA - test of 10 in the making, but I'd be looking to short when it gets close, stock most likely pulls from 10, then sets up to push, that higher low was a key indication this is a bull right now.
- MOBI - extremely beaten chart, most will think it seems cheap to buy, so it may have a bounce off of that thought process, most likely sooner rather than later, like monday. Maybe more downs until 5x6 area, just see what kind of support it gets when it hits the 7's, 6.5's, etc.
Extended-Hours Earnings: FCEL, GIII, MIND.
Economic Data: None.
TUESDAY, June 7
Extended-Hours Earnings: ABM, ALOG, BOBE, CMTL, DITC, FREE, HOV, LDK, MOD, MLNK, NAVR, NAV, NCS, ODC, OXM, STRM, SURG, TLB.
Economic Data: 3 p.m. Consumer Credit.
WEDNESDAY, June 8
Extended-Hours Earnings: UHAL, CIEN, GEF, HOFT, LAKE, LAYN, MEAS, MW, PLL, SHFL, STEI.
Economic Data: 7 a.m. MBA Mortgage Index; 10:30 a.m. Crude Inventories; 2 p.m. Fed's Beige Book.
THURSDAY, June 9
Extended-Hours Earnings: CHKE, HOKU, NSM, RLD, RENT, SEAC, SJM, TITN, MTN.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Initial Claims; Trade Balance; 10 a.m. Wholesale Inventories.
FRIDAY, June 10
Extended-Hours Earnings: None.
Economic Data: 8:30 a.m. Import/Export Prices; 2 p.m. Treasury Budget.