6.27.2012

June 28 - Thurs. "Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku"

ZAGG - Break out is at 10.75 as long as it can hold its golden, but I'm ideally looking for a pull, consolidation and then take long swing and let it run.
PCYC - $55 imo is the top, so anything over this will be over bot. I'd love to see it rip to 60. It did break out at 30, so 60 would make it a double, but we are starting to get more and more squeezing and parabolic action up here, not sure it can withstand many more days of this, but I will be watching the price action closely.
ARNA - got FDA approval for its weight loss drug, starts with a b, 10.5 is support, if we get a pull to that area I'd like to take some long for a trade. They say this will generate $1.5 billion in revenue, which is big for this specific company, Other companies like VVUS, OREX which have similar drugs should be trading similarly considering the fact they will most likely follow with approvals as long as slight changes are made, of course giving Arena a head start. With that being said, don't drink the kool-aid.
LNCR - hype is strong here, saying things like "buyout bid $30+" placing speculation around $40. This a value play on where she stops no body knows. Cept for me cause I did the work, but a little dumb to give the exact price this will stop at away for free, will hurt my chances of trading it better. $3.4 bil bid, shares outstanding, yeah yeah.
VHC - I'm surprised the volume rush isn't bigger here on this breakout over 35.15 area, makes me think it will pull back.
OSIR - nice pullback today, I don't think there are many readily available shorts on this one, so with that being said I like the long on fast drops for bounce trades only.
UNG - has a ton of resistance at 20, has hit it about 2 solid times with a few minor 20 touches in there, looking at longs on pulls until it gears and rips that spot, it may not though, could play the long until the test then short it there.